So here's to the many women who inspire and guide me:
- my birth mom, who took computer programming while pregnant with me, and has recently jumped into engineering after a career in teaching
- my adopted mom, a nurse of amazing precision
- my engineering and mathematical sisters and sister-in-law
- my amazing niece, who has conquered accounting
- all the incredible women I've worked with - and am working with - in the IT industry
- the growing number of young women who are breaking down the STEM stereotypes and proving their awesome skills
All of you have worked hard to make a difference in your corner of the world, to challenge the status quo, and to leave your mark on the world.
Thank you, my sisters in STEM!